- Aberdeen Sports Village Map
- Old Aberdeen Campus - download map
- For more information visit www.aberdeensportsvillage.com.
Aberdeen Sports Village is the premier sports facility in the North East of Scotland. It is open to students, staff and the public with& facilities for athletics, football, swimming, hockey, squash, martial arts and boxing.
- Chris Anderson stadium
- 400m running track
- Sports Hall (equivalent to 9 badminton courts)
- Full-size indoor football pitch
- Indoor athletics area
- Hockey pitch
- Squash courts
- Fitness Suite
- Performance and Wellbeing Centre
The University's brand new Aquatics Centre opened to the public in May 2014. Boasting the area's first 50m training and competition pool and a 25m x 16.5m diving pool, this facility is set to host national and international swimming and diving competitions.
- 50m, 10 lane training and competition pool
- 25m pool with full floating floor and full diving facilities
- Spectator seating for 600
- Steam room
- Exercise studio
The Aberdeen Sports Village development is in the Linksfield area of Aberdeen (5 minutes walk from the Old Aberdeen campus) which has a long history of sporting competition.
Aberdeen Sports Village is a partnership between the University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen City Council and sportscotland.