- Aberdeen Sports Village Map
- Old Aberdeen Campus - download map
- For more information visit www.aberdeensportsvillage.com.
Aberdeen Sports Village is the premier sports facility in the North East of Scotland. It is open to students, staff and the public with facilities for athletics, football, swimming, hockey, squash, martial arts and boxing.
- Chris Anderson stadium
- 400m running track
- Sports Hall (equivalent to 9 badminton courts)
- Full-size indoor football pitch
- Indoor athletics area
- Hockey pitch
- Squash courts
- Fitness Suite
- Performance and Wellbeing Centre
The University's brand new Aquatics Centre opened to the public in May 2014. Boasting the area's first 50m training and competition pool and a 25m x 16.5m diving pool, this facility is set to host national and international swimming and diving competitions.
- 50m, 10 lane training and competition pool
- 25m pool with full floating floor and full diving facilities
- Spectator seating for 600
- Steam room
- Exercise studio
The Aberdeen Sports Village development is in the Linksfield area of Aberdeen (5 minutes walk from the Old Aberdeen campus) which has a long history of sporting competition.
Aberdeen Sports Village is a partnership between the University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen City Council and sportscotland.