Conference and Seminar Papers
- Wexford in the 1640s and 1650s from the 1641 Depositions. - September 2011, Wexford Historical Society, Wexford Town Maritime
- 'The 1641 depositions: Kildare a case study'. - April 2011, Cellbridge Historical Society, Cellbridge, County Kildare
- 'Language and Linguistic Evidence in the Irish 1641 Depositions: A Multidisciplinary Approach to a Historical Database.' - February 2011, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden,
- 'More bloody news from Ireland': the 1641 depositions. - 7 October 2010, Ulster Society for Irish Historical Studies,Queens University, Belfast
- Presentation on how the depositions work and place names - 25 September 2010, 1641 Depositions Workshop, History Faculty, University of Cambridge.
- 'Drinking somewhat liberally: alcohol in the 1641 Depositions (joint presentation with Dr Annaleigh Margey and Dr Edda Frankot) - July 2010, Intoxication and Intoxicants Conference, Christ's College, University of Cambridge.
- 'The 1641 Depositions Project and Genealogy (joint presentation with Prof. Jane Ohlmeyer)22 May 2010, Irish Genelogical Research Society, Open Day, Gilbert Library, Peasse St, Dublin.
- 'The first siege of Duncannon in 1641 and 1641' in Eamon Darcy, Annaleigh Margey and Elaine Murphy (eds), The 1641 Depositions and the Irish Rebellion (under contract with Pickering and Chatto, London)
- Joint editor with Eamon Darcy and Annaleigh Margey, The 1641 Depositions and the Irish Rebellion (under contract with Pickering and Chatto, London)
- 'Backsliders from the Protestant Religion': apostasy in the 1641 depositions'. joint article with Annaleigh Margey (Archivium Hibernicum, 2011).
- 'The wealth of Sir Hardress Waller: two inventories from the 1640s', under preparation for Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland
- 'The 1641 Depositions Project: Experiences of a Large-Scale Digitisation and Digital Enhancement Initiative', Seamus Lawless, Barbara Fennell, Elaine Murphy, MicheÃ¡l Ã SiochrÃº (forthcoming 2011)