University of Aberdeen Takes you to the main page for this section

ENGINEERING

Return to course catalogue

EG 1009
FUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING MATERIALS
CREDIT POINTS 15

Course Co-ordinator: Dr M Kashtalyan

Pre-requisite(s): None

Co-requisite(s): None

The course will consist of 30 one-hour lectures, 6 tutorials and 5 two-hour laboratory sessions. Detailed schedules are provided separately.

1st Attempt: One written examination of two-hours duration (80%) and continuous assessment based on the laboratory/design exercises (20%).

Resit: One written examination of two-hours duration (80%), with previous coursework marks used to make up the remaining (20%).