For information regarding the submission of medical information following illness, university regulations, assessment scales, etc., please see the School Handbook, which provides links to all relevant information you might need. Also see the Aberdeen New Students page.
Need help and don't know who to contact?
Year Convenors and Teaching Support
- Level 1: Dr Pearson / Dr Benson / Ms Chambers
- Level 2: Dr Bishop / Dr Sutherland /Ms Chambers
- Level 3: Psychology and Behavioural Studies Theory Course: Dr Swainson / Ms Forrest
- Level 3: Psychology Methods Course: Prof Crawford / Ms Forrest
- Level 3: Non-honours: Dr Benson / Ms Forrest
- Level 4: Dr Cleland / Dr Martin / Ms Forrest
- MRes: Dr Flin/ Dr Allan
- Neuroscience: Dr Benson
- Non-graduating North American students: Dr Hermens
- Erasmus and Socrates students: Dr Hermens
- Disabilities Coordinator: Dr Marie
- Internship Coordinator: Dr Pilz