To become a fully-registered student here at the University of Aberdeen, you need to complete the 5 steps below;
- Step 1 - Electronic Registration (eReg) - to confirm your personal, financial and academic details and set up your University computer and email account.
- Step 2 - Photo Upload - for your Student ID card.
- Step 3 - Approval of your academic curriculum - where you meet with an academic member of staff to choose your courses.
- Step 4 – Registration approval and collection of your student ID card - where you meet a member of staff from the University Registry who will check that your Student Record is correct, complete a visa check (if applicable) and issue you with your student ID card.
- Step 5 – Access your timetable
How and where to complete these steps will vary, depending on what 'category' of student you are, for example whether you are an undergraduate, postgradaute, visiting or off-campus student. Your Registration Guide, with a set of instructions specific to your category of student, is available on the Registration Guides page.