Professor Wamberto Vasconcelos
Computational logic, software engineering, distributed computing and systems, multi-agent systems
- Informatics, University of Edinburgh (Prof. Dave Robertson)
- AGH University, Cracow, Poland (Dr. Bartlomiej Sniezynski)
- Carnegie-Melon, USA (Prof. Katia Sycara and Dr. Felipe Meneguzzi)
- King's College, London, UK (Prof. Michael Luck and Dr. Simon Miles)
- University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil (Dr. Flavio Soares Correa da Silva)
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand (Dr. Stephen Cranefield and Dr. Michael Winikoff)
- Scrutable Autonomous Systems (SASSY). EPSRC. 2012-2015. Principal Investigator. Amount: GBP 1.1M
- ALIVE Research Project. The European Commission (FP7). 2008-2010. Principal Investigator. Amount: GBP 350,000
- International Technology Alliance (ITA). The Department of Defence (USA) and Ministry of Defence (UK). 2006-2011. Co-Investigator. Amount GBP 2,900,000.
- Conference Grant. The Royal Society. May 2007. Amount: GBP 500.
- International Exchange Programme. The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Jan–Feb 2005. Amount: GBP 1,500
- Course organiser and lecturer for the module Peer-to-Peer and Agent-Based Computing (CS4027)
- Course organiser and lecturer for the module Computer Programming and Principles (CS1022)