Dr Ross Hamilton The University of Aberdeen School of Medicine & Dentistry Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer work +44 (0)1224 557541 work +44 (0)1224 557968 pref firstname.lastname@example.org
Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer
Contributions to Journals
- Cameron, IM., Cunningham, L., Crawford, J., Eagles, J., Eisen, SV., Lawton, K., Naji, SA. & Hamilton, R. (2007). 'Psychometric properties of the BASIS-24 (c) (Behaviour and Symptom Identification Scale-revised) Mental Health Outcome Measure'. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice, vol 11, no. 1, pp. 36-43.
- Boilson, M., Murdoch, JM., Hull, A., Hamilton, R. & Scott, J. (2004). 'Addressing medication non-adherence: the trainees' perspective'. Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine, vol 21, no. 3, pp. 91-94.
- Naji, SA., Gibb, J., Andrew, JE., Hamilton, R., Sclare, P. & Eagles, J. (2003). 'Why do people with schizophrenia consult their GPs? A preliminary case control study in Aberdeen'. Primary Care Mental Health, vol 1, no. 2, pp. 107-110.
- Naji, SA., Gibb, J., Hamilton, R., Lawton, K., Palin, A. & Eagles, J. (2003). 'How ready are practice nurses to particpate in the indification and management of depressed patients in primary care?'. Primary Care Mental Health, vol 27, pp. 47-54.
- Boilson, M. & Hamilton, R. (2003). 'A survey of monitoring of weight and blood glucose in in-patients'. Psychiatric Bulletin, vol 27, no. 11, pp. 424-426.
[Online] DOI: 10.1192/pb.27.11.424
- Hamilton, R. (2002). 'Lithium Adherence'. Psychiatric Bulletin, vol 25.
[Online] DOI: 10.1192/pb.25.10.401-a
- Hamilton, R., Gordon, P. & Naji, SA. (2002). 'Service innovation: the first year of a brief psychiatric screening clinic in primary care'. Psychiatric Bulletin, vol 26, no. 6, pp. 218-221.
[Online] DOI: 10.1192/pb.26.6.218
- Atherton-Naji, A., Hamilton, R., Riddle, W. & Naji, SA. (2001). 'Improving adherence to antidepressant drug treatment in primary care: a feasibility study for a randomised controlled trial of educational intervention'. Primary Care Psychiatry, vol 7, no. 2, pp. 61-67.
[Online] DOI: 10.1185/135525701750384473
Books and Reports
- Cameron, IM., Cunningham, LI., Naji, SA., Crawford, JR., Eagles, J., Eisen, SV., Lawton, K. & Hamilton, R. (2004). 'Development and assessment of the BASIS (Behaviour and Symptom Identification Scale) mental health outcome measure. Final report to the Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Executive Health Department'. Unknown Publisher, Department of Mental Health, University of Aberdeen.