The links listed on the left-hand side will give you an outline of the Admissions Process in Aberdeen and help you in making an application to study Medicine at the University of Aberdeen.
You should not assume that all Medical Schools share the same admissions procedures and should thus contact other Universities for details about their Medical Admissions Processes.
ADMISSIONS UPDATE: APPLICATIONS FOR 2013 ENTRY
All offers of a place for September 2013 entry will be uploaded to UCAS by Friday 29th March.
INTERVIEWS FOR 2013 ENTRY
The Interview format at Aberdeen is to change from a 2-man panel who question in 3 domains to a Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) format:
- Five candidates will be interviewed simultaneously
- Each candidate will rotate round 5 separate questioning stations in turn
- Each station will last 7 minutes with one Selector scoring performance against criteria
- Individual stations will cover one domain or questioning area
- Communication and interpersonal skills will also be scored at each station
Candidates should make all effort to attend their nominated interview date as it will be very difficult to reschedule.