Why not support one of the City’s most vibrant and exciting Festivals by becoming a ‘Friend’ of the May Festival?
The scheme has been developed to enable individuals to support the ongoing growth and sustainability of the May Festival. The Friends scheme helps us to develop and deliver a culturally rich programme offering something for everyone.
A single membership is £40 and a double membership is £60.
May Festival Friends will receive the following benefits:
- Concession rate on all priced tickets, 2 tickets per membership
- Exclusive Friends event
- Exclusive Friends-only badge that will allow priority entrance into busy Festival venues
- A Friends canvas Festival bag
- Reserved seating for Friends of May Festival (University venues only)
- Invitation to the launch event, including light refreshments
- 2 drinks vouchers redeemable at the Festival (University venues only)
- Exclusive Waterstone's goodie bag, and 10% discount voucher*
- Got a friend who may be interested? Why not purchase a membership as a gift?
- Advanced copy of the May Festival 2017 Programme and priority booking period ahead of the general public
*Please note that the Waterstone's voucher will be valid from May Festival 2017 – 30th April 2018 in the Waterstone's Union Bridge Branch, Trinity Centre, Aberdeen.
Ready to Join the Friends Scheme?
You can purchase the scheme online.
Or you can pay by cheque - just complete and return this form (PDF).
If you would like to discuss the May Festival Friends scheme, contact the Festival Office on 01224 273233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.