View Edward Wright Building in a larger map
The Edward Wright Building is a relatively recently constructed block housing Social Science departments and the Directorate of Information Technology's Computing Centre Reception and Help Desk. It shares King's site's excellent facilities, proximity to library and information services and to extensive networked computing facilities. There are nine computer rooms here devoted to everyday student use. Students may access the building after hours via their ID cards.
The Edward Wright Building is named in recognition of the service to the university of Edward Maitland Wright BA, MA, DPhil, DSc, LLD, FRSE, Professor of Mathematics 1936-1962. Principal 1962-1976.
In This Building