Page 1 of 76
Results 1 to 10 of 759
Working Papers and Discussion Papers
- Ford, JD. (2013). 'A Guide to the Procedure of the Admiralty Court'. University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, pp. 95-107.
[Online] AURA: ScottishArchivesFord.pdf
Contributions to Journals
- Masiyakurima, P. (2016). 'Copyright in Works of Artistic Craftsmanship: An Analysis'. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies.
[Online] DOI: 10.1093/ojls/gqv030
- Perry, AD. (2015). 'The internal aspect of social rules'. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, vol 35, no. 2, pp. 283-300.
[Online] DOI: 10.1093/ojls/gqu017
- Beaumont, P., Trimmings, K., Walker, L. & Holliday, J. (2015). 'Child Abduction: Recent Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights'. International and Comparative Law Quarterly, vol 64, no. 1, pp. 39-63.
[Online] DOI: 10.1017/S0020589314000566
- Beaumont, P. & Walker, L. (2015). 'Recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters in the Brussels I Recast, and some lessons from it and the recent Hague Conventions for the Hague Judgments Project'. Journal of Private International Law, vol 11, no. 1, pp. 24-49.
[Online] DOI: 10.1080/17536235.2015.1033197
- Beckford, JA. & Cairns, ICM. (2015). 'Muslim Prison Chaplains in Canada and Britain'. The Sociological Review, vol 63, no. 1, pp. 36-56.
[Online] DOI: 10.1111/1467-954X.12224
- Borg Barthet, J. (2015). 'Scottish statehood and continued membership of the European Union: do we still have no answers?'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol 19, no. 3, pp. 414-419.
[Online] DOI: 10.3366/elr.2015.0305
- Trimmings, K. (2015). 'Six month deadline for applications for parental orders relaxed by the High Court'. Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law, vol 37, no. 2, pp. 241-243.
[Online] DOI: 10.1080/09649069.2015.1028157
- Green, H. (2015). 'First Steps to Devolving the Franchise: Voting Age and Fast-tracked Powers'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol 19, no. 2, pp. 239-244.
[Online] DOI: 10.3366/elr.2015.0274
- Shaw, E. (2015). 'Automatism and Mental Disorder in Scots Criminal Law'. Edinburgh Law Review, vol 19, no. 2, pp. 210-233.
[Online] DOI: 10.3366/elr.2015.0272
[Online] AURA: CorrectedAutomatism_Mental_Disorder_1_.docx