Page 1 of 78
Results 1 to 10 of 777
Working Papers and Discussion Papers
- Ford, JD. (2013). 'A Guide to the Procedure of the Admiralty Court'. University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, pp. 95-107.
[Online] AURA: ScottishArchivesFord.pdf
Contributions to Journals
- Brown, AEL. 'Sustainability through an integrated approach to decision making? A law and regulation Case Study'. International Review of Law, Computers & Technology.
[Online] DOI: 10.1080/13600869.2015.1130982
- Borg Barthet, J. & Lyons, C. (in press). 'The EU Migration Crisis'. Edinburgh Law Review.
- Combe, MM. (2016). 'Communist ideas and Scots property law: Canning v Glasgow Caledonian University'. Scots Law Times, vol 34.
- Combe, MM. (in press). 'The Environmental Implications of Redistributive Land Reform'. Environmental Law Review.
[Online] AURA: Combe_The_Environmental_Implications_of_Redistributive_Land_...
- Ng, CW.-M (in press). 'The Law of Passing Off - goodwill beyond goods'. The International Review of Intellectual Property and Competition Law.
- MacKie, C. & Fogleman, V. (in press). 'Self-insuring environmental liabilities: a residual risk-bearer’s perspective'. Journal of Corporate Law Studies.
- Perry, AD. (2015). 'The internal aspect of social rules'. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies, vol 35, no. 2, pp. 283-300.
[Online] DOI: 10.1093/ojls/gqu017
- Beaumont, P., Trimmings, K., Walker, L. & Holliday, J. (2015). 'Child Abduction: Recent Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights'. International and Comparative Law Quarterly, vol 64, no. 1, pp. 39-63.
[Online] DOI: 10.1017/S0020589314000566
- Beaumont, P. & Walker, L. (2015). 'Recognition and enforcement of judgments in civil and commercial matters in the Brussels I Recast, and some lessons from it and the recent Hague Conventions for the Hague Judgments Project'. Journal of Private International Law, vol 11, no. 1, pp. 24-49.
[Online] DOI: 10.1080/17536235.2015.1033197