The mission of the Kosterlitz Centre for Therapeutics is to facilitate the translation of biological innovation into new ways of treating, diagnosing and understanding diseases.
- Creating medical value from biological innovation
- Enhancing the impact of research excellence
- Adding value to discoveries prior to commercialisation
- Unique specialised training in biodiscovery
- Sharing of resources and interdisciplinary expertise
- Linking academia, industry and the business sector
- Increasing awareness of translational opportunities stemming from research