The Student Recruitment & Admissions Service comprises an experienced and friendly team who are ready to tell you everything you’d ever want to know about studying at the University of Aberdeen.
We have up-to-date information and advice for all prospective students, parents, careers advisers and teachers: courses and degrees... what's new... entry requirements... how to apply... accommodation... money matters... leisure... how to visit... you'll find all this and more on these pages.
For international students we also have a worldwide network of carefully chosen agents who are there to talk to you about higher education in general, and about all that the University of Aberdeen in particular has to offer, as well as help you with any visa issues you may have.
So call us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit - wherever you are in the world, we'd like to hear from you.
Our International Office is comprised of an experienced team of International Officers each with country specific responsibilities.
- Jenny Fernandes is the Head of the International Office and co-ordinates the activities in the International Office. She is currently on maternity leave.
- Dominic Milne is the Acting Head of the International Office with particular responsibility for the Middle East, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, and Latin & South America - email@example.com.
- Tarah Gillespie is the Americas and International Exchange Manager responsible for North America and all incoming and outgoing international study abroad students, with the exception of EU and ERASMUS students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Llinos Jones is the International Officer responsible for China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Russia, and Norway - email@example.com.
- Ainsley McIntosh is the International Officer responsible for India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Africa - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tessa Birley is the International Officer responsible for the USA and Canada- email@example.com.
- David Stoll is the European Officer responsible for the European Union and international students already based in the UK - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joe Whimster is the International Officer responsible for Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkey - email@example.com.
- Megan McFarlane is the International Partnerships Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Schwedler is the International Partnerships Manager responsible for enhancing existing and developing new partnerships - email@example.com
Student Recruitment & Admissions Service
University Office, King's College
Aberdeen, AB24 3FX
Tel: +44 (0)1224-272090/272091
Fax: +44 (0)1224-272576