Funded places available to Scottish/Non-UK EU students across a range of popular taught postgraduate degrees.
We are delighted to announce a range of scholarships for postgraduate study, which we are able to offer on our popular postgraduate taught degree courses as a result of additional funding from the Scottish Funding Council. The funding awards, totalling more than half a million pounds, will cover a minimum of full fee-waiver of tuition fee costs of the degree. The funding is open to Scottish and non-UK EU applicants looking to study one of the following Masters programmes in September 2016, or for some programmes January 2017.
• MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
• MSc Oil and Gas Engineering
• MSc Safety and Reliability Engineering
• MSc Safety and Reliability Engineering for Oil and Gas
• MSc Subsea Engineering
• MSc Geographical Information Systems
• MSc Drug Discovery and Development
Food and Drink
• MSc Human Nutrition
Forest and Timber Technologies
• MSc Environmental and Forest Management
• LLM Energy and Environmental Law
• LLM Energy Law
• LLM International Commercial Law
• LLM Oil and Gas Law
• MSc (Econ) Petroleum, Energy Economics and Finance
• MLitt Art and Business
• MLitt Creative Writing
• MMus Music
• MSc Film and Visual Culture
Open to Scottish and Non-UK EU Students with Home/EU fee status applying to the programmes listed above.
Decisions will be made on the basis of academic merit.
To be considered for funding simply apply to one of the above programmes in the standard way by the deadline given below. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria and are made an offer you will automatically be considered for a funding award. If you are nominated for an award, you will receive confirmation of this via email.
Because we only have a limited number of scholarships, applicants should apply as soon as possible and no later than Friday 22 July
22nd of July 2016
Please vist www.abdn.ac.uk/prospectus/pgrad for details on the eligible programmes
To apply please visit http://www.abdn.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply and apply for your chosen degree in the standard way.