These resources are designed to offer step by step Video Tutorials and Quick Guides to get your students started with using MyAberdeen. Advice is also provided for students who are having Problems logging in.
Staff: Please feel free to copy these links into your course to help your students.
(Right click on the link and 'Copy Link Address' then add the required resource as a URL to one of your course content areas)
- A set of custom made screen capture videos are avaliable from the Centre for Academic Development website including MyAberdeen basics and building an e-Portfolio.
- Student Introduction to MyAberdeen (PDF) (.doc)
- Introducing the Course Environment (PDF) (.doc)
- Personalising your MyAberdeen (PDF) (.doc)
- Using the Calendar (PDF) (.doc)
- Uploading Files to My Content (PDF) (.doc)
- ePortfolios - Creating a Basic Portfolio (PDF) (.doc)
- Editing Your Notification Settings (PDF) (.doc)
- Submitting an Assignment to TurnitinUK (PDF) (.doc)
- MyAberdeen Accessibility Quiz Tool (PDF) (.doc)
- Accessing MyAberdeen with JAWS (PDF) (doc)
For further student information on TurnitinUK and Plagiarism visit: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/sls/plagiarism/
Blackboard on Demand Learning Centre
In order to access MyAberdeen you must have:
- Seen your Adviser of Studies (or equivalent), who has registered you for the appropriate courses
- Successfully completed ALL quadrants of e-registration at least 24-48 hours before trying to log in to MyAberdeen. If in doubt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still cannot log in, please contact the service desk: email@example.com (01224) 273636