Help and Support
Service Desk - first line support
The Service Desk is your first point of contact for IT support at the University.
How to contact us
- Email us at email@example.com
- Login to the MyIT portal - our self service web facility - to:
- log a new call with the Service Desk
- update your call with new information
- check the progress of any open calls you have logged
- Drop in at the following locations:
Edward Wright - G83, Old Aberdeen Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 09:00-17:00 Wed 10:15-17:00 Polwarth - 1:122, Foresterhill Mon-Wed and Fri 09:00-17:00 Thurs 09:00-16:00 Sir Duncan Rice Library - 1st floor desk* Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 10:00-16:00 Wed 13:00-16:00 The Hub* Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
*term time only
An out-of-hours (OOH) helpline operates from 17:00 to 08:00 weekdays and provides 24 hour cover over weekends and public holidays. During these times, any call you make to our Service Desk number - 3636 - is automatically transferred to the OOH Helpline.