Contact Service Desks
The Service Desk is your first point of contact for IT support at the University. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone us on 273636, or drop in:
Edward Wright (G83), Old Aberdeen
- Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri from 09:00-17:00, and Wed 10:30-17:00.
Polwarth (1:122), Foresterhill
- Mon-Wed and Fri 09:00-17:00, and Thurs 09:00-16:00
Library (Information Centre)
- Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri from 10:00-16:00, and 13:00-16:0
- Find out more! www.abdn.ac.uk/servicedesk
Out of hours
The Out-of-hours (OOH) helpline operates from 17:00 to 08:00 weekdays and provides 24 hour cover over weekends and public holidays. During these times, any call you make to our Service Desk number is automatically transferred to the OOH Helpline.
Web Self Service
If it’s not convenient to visit the Service Desk in person, or if our phone lines busy, you can use our Self Service web facility instead. Use the Web Self Service to:
- log a new call with the Service Desk
- update your call with new information
- check the progress of any open calls you have logged
Note: Login requires a valid university computing username and password.
Off campus access to this service requires the proxy to be set.