Disability Equality Scheme
These pages contain the University of Aberdeen’s Disability Equality Scheme. The Scheme explains the current position of the University in relation to Disability Equality and sets out an action plan for further improvements.
The University is keen to receive further input and feedback, particularly from disabled people and disability-related organisations. Any queries or feedback should be sent to Dr Lucy Foley, Senior Disability Adviser, at email@example.com or 01224 273935.
The Scheme can also be requested in alternative formats.
Documents are in Word format unless otherwise stated
- Disability Equality Scheme 2009 (Web Page)
- Dissability Equality Scheme – Annual Report 2008
- Disability Equality Scheme – Annual Report December 2007
- Disability Equality Scheme 2006
- Action Plan (Appendix I)
- Appendix II – University of Aberdeen’s Key Strategy Documents
- Appendix III – Committee Remits
- Appendix IV – Provisions Form
- Appendix V – Employment of Disabled People
- Appendix VIa – Computing Services (Adobe PDF)
- Appendix VIb – Library Services (Adobe PDF)
- Appendix VII – Disability Advisory Group
- Appendix VIIIa - Employee Questionnaire on Equality and Diversity
- Appendix VIIIb – Results of Employee Questionnaire
- Appendix IX - Student Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Appendix X – Data
- Appendix Xf – Results of Student Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Appendix XI – Equality and Diversity Impact Assessment Strategy