All seminars take place in KCF9, if not otherwise advised
- 3rd October, lecture at 1 pm (KCF 9), PhD student discussion of paper at 5.15 pm
- Prof. Jörg Rogge (University Mainz, Germany) co-hosted with History Seminar
'Honour, Blood and Manhood. Late medieval fighters writing about their Bodies'.
- 21st November
- Bruno Tribout (French/SLL)
'The memory of the Fronde in the reign of Louis XIV'.
- 12th December
- Andrew Simpson (Law)
'Whose Crown is it Anyway? The Frameworks of Legal Authority that Underpinned the Stuart Claim to Succeed Elizabeth I'.
- 20th February
- Bridget Heal (St Andrews)
Protestant Baroque: Art and Religion in later Lutheran Germany
- 13th March
- Thomas Biskup (Hull) Invited Speakers' Series
"Atlantic Frederick": Cultural transfer between the Anglophone world and Frederick the Great's Prussia.
- 20th March (exceptionally in KCG10)
- Bill Naphy (History/DHP)
Female Sociability & State Control in Calvinist Geneva
- 17 April
- Chester Dunning (Texas A&M Univesity, Fulbright Scholar at Aberdeen) co-hosted with ACREEH
Lost Chapter of John Milton's Moscovia