The College of Arts and Social Sciences is based at the picturesque King’s College Campus, the site where the University was originally established in 1495. It has a history of excellence in teaching and research and meets the needs of 21st century students, preparing them for international careers in academia and beyond.
- Comprised of six Schools:
- Includes over half of the University’s student population with over 6,000 undergraduate and 1,500 postgraduate students.
- Home to over 400 members of staff from all over the world.
- Offers a variety of undergraduate degrees and postgraduate programmes in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Fosters a diverse and vibrant research culture with a range of discipline-specific and interdisciplinary research centres, which address academically important issues.
- Committed to excellence in all areas of academic affairs, with dedicated academic leadership and administrative support in the areas of learning and teaching, graduate affairs and research.
The College welcomes enquiries, so should you have a question or query then please do not hesitate to contact us at the address below.