Senatus Academicus – 11 June 2008
A meeting of the Senate of the University of Aberdeen will be held in the King’s Conference Centre on 11 June 2008 at 2.00 p.m.
Lunch will be available in the James McKay Hall from 1.30 p.m.
Apologies should be submitted to the Registry: extension 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff and student members of the University are welcome to attend meetings of the Senate as observers. Those wishing to do so are asked to respect the formal nature of the proceedings and the understanding that no intervention or lobbying will be permitted from non-members who may be invited to leave when items of confidential business are to be considered.
Unless otherwise stated all items for download are Word Documents.
2. Statement by Principal
3. Honorary Degree Nominations
4. Annual Reports from the Heads of College Oral Reports
5. The Curriculum Reform Update SEN07: 25
6. Student Retention SEN07: 26
7. Reform of the Governance Structure SEN07: 27
Items To Be Drawn To The Attention Of The Senate
8. University Nursery: Motion to Senate SEN07: 28
9. Items For Routine Approval SEN07: 29
9.1 Report from the University Court
9.2 Report from the University Committee on Teaching and Learning
9.3 Election of Readers and Lecturers to the Senate
10. Items For Information SEN07: 30
10.1 Report from the Joint Committee on Equality and Diversity
Previous Senate Material